Other Products & Services
Walled Lake School Employees Federal Credit Union makes it easy for our members to have what they need, including safety deposit boxes, new checks, valuable discounts and access to fraud protection information.
Safe Deposit Boxes
- 3 X 5 - $25.00 annual fee
- 5 X 5 - $40.00 annual fee
- 3 X 10 - $45.00 annual fee
- 5 X 10 - $60.00 annual fee
- 10 X 10 - $110.00 annual fee
Online Check Re-ordering
- We make it easy and safe to re-order your checks online.
- Personal and account information are protected.
- To ensure your checks process correctly, please use Walled Lake School Employees Federal Credit Union’s Routing Transit Number 272485657.
- Identity theft happens when someone obtains your name, address, Social Security Number (SSN), bank or credit card account number, or other identifying information without your knowledge and uses it to commit fraud. Visit the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) web site for additional information on preventing and responding to identity theft.
- E-Mail Fraud (Phishing) is the sending of an e-mail to a user falsely claiming to be an established, legitimate entity in an attempt to scam the user into providing personal information that will be used for identity theft. The e-mail usually directs the user to visit a website where they are asked to update personal information, such as passwords and credit card, social security and bank account numbers that the legitimate organization already has. The web site is bogus and set up to steal the user’s information. For more information visit, read the FTC Consumer Alert on Phishing.
- Free Credit Report every 12 months at annualcreditreport.com, by calling 1-877-322-8228, or by completing the Annual Credit Report Request Form and mailing it to: Annual Credit Report Request Service, P.O. Box 105821, Atlanta, GA 30348-5281.