Young Investors Accounts
- No minimum balance requirements
- Dividends are calculated by the average daily balance method
- Dividends will be compounded quarterly and will be credited quarterly
- Dividends are declared by the Board of Directors
- Your savings are federally insured to at least $250,000.00. NCUA
- Click here for current rates
Click here for the accompanying Fee Schedule for any related fees associated with this account
Click for link to interactive websites
Early Bird Savings Club
for kids 12 and under. Help your child start thinking responsibily and enthusiastically about earning and saving with his/her own account at WLSEFCU. "Early Bird Savings Club" members can:
- Open an account with $5.00 and enjoy no monthly fees or minimum balance requirements.
- Coverdell Education Savings Account (ESA)
- When they first join they will get a whole pack of goodies, including passbook and membership card.
- Each quarter kids receive their own newsletter offering tips on saving and spending.
for 13 - 15 year olds. Make the transition from a kid into a young adult easy with products and services to help them grow into financially responsible adults. "I Count" members can add:
- Christmas Club Account
- Free Home Banking (Internet)
- Phone Access (ARU)
It's Your Life...Are Your Ready?
for 16 - 18 year olds. With the products, services abd educational resources from WLSEFCU your child will be confident and financially prepared when they go off to school, move out, or travel the world. "Its Your Life" members can add:
- Checking account with no minimum balance requirements or monthly fees.
- Mastercard ATM/Debit Card*
- Free Bill Payment
Credit Unions Rock
for 18 - 24 year olds. WLSEFCU will be with you all the way, supporting your child through all the steps to financial independence. "Credit Unions Rock" members can add:
- Visa Classic Starter Credit Card*
- First Time Auto Loan*
- Student Loan* (Non-Governmental)
- Personal Loan*
*Requires adult/parental co-signer